Yesterday happened lots of stuff, first is my tang di lost his hp while we went to search for WINE. I don't even know how he was rob sia, he said must be those two BANGLADESH people who knock him at the toilet. They both really damn bitchos, as if they can't steal other people hp, why must steal THE LIM FAMILY ONE?
Anyway, We were superrrrrrrrrr duperrrrrr high at my Biao jie's CONDO.
We ton as usual again~ Just that now included my sister. So we 4 play mahjong while drinking the white wine we bought+BIAOJIE'S SPARKLING JUICE AT HER HOUSE. Their faces gone red after a few sips of it. Only mine still look normal throughout it. But I'm damn high so as them, we were all laughing all the way while playing it.We were chatting too, having some horny topics, my sister keep asking what is MISSLE? WHAT IS ERECTION? Wtffff, so simple right? LOL~ Then my Biao Jie keep asking my Tang DI whether he got masturbate before anot? He says no. LOL, We all keep laughing like hell~ However, we didn't even complete the FULL ROUND OF IT. Just complete DONG nia lorr, the rest all buey tahan already. All falling asleep~ So fast laaaa, I'm still on my HIGH-ING MODE LORR. Make me high till i can't sleep >< Some more the air-con facing me la. After that, joined them to sleep on the bed. Incredible right 4 of us lying on the bed?
Waked up at 9am, Still urging to be high.
Bus-ed back home but was car-sick.
Must be the WINE~
I still can feel the high feeling within my chest.
Feel like vomit and high at the same time.
Fortunately I didn't vomit.
But getting high soon.
Happy Birthday to Vanessa& Wei An:D
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee