Friday, March 13, 2009

"If someone truly love you, distance is not a problem. It's just the power of making love grow each day."

This sounds really true, so don't give up even though your true love maybe living in other countries. That can test whether both of you are really fated and destiny to be together.

"If the days won't allow us to see each other, memories will. And if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you."


This really show that love always exist no matter where you are.
Anyway don't play waiting games.
Cause time don't wait for us,
If you love the person just go for it.
Don't wait till she's gone or married then you regret.
Just be more couragerous to face anything,
You never try you never know.
Even though you failed, at least you tried before.
Anyway good luck people in finding your soulmate~

Delicating this song to everybody who is looking/viewing my blog.
This song is really meaningful.


My Sacrifice - Creed


My Sacrifice lyrics
Hello my friend, we meet again
It's been awhile, where should we begin?
Feels like forever
Within my heart a memory
A perfect love that you gave to me
Oh, I remember

When you are with me I'm free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
My Sacrifice

We've seen our share of ups and downs
Oh how quickly life can turn around
In an instant
It feels so good to realize
What's in yourself and within your mind
Let's find peace there

When you are with me I'm free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
My Sacrifice

I just want to say hello again
I just want to say hello again

When you are with me I'm free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
Cause when you are with me I am free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
My Sacrifice, My Sacrifice

I just want to say hello again
I just want to say hello again

My Sacrifice.