Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today went to punggol to play badminton with my babi's friends plus some of the 4ea's people.
Really did have some fun~ After playing for fews hours we went to have our dinner. Nicholas and I went to buy drink while the rest find their seats. Actually we wanna eat Roti prata, but we saw the advertisement on the wall which is MUAH CHEE. So we went to have a try. While waiting for the person to serve us, I just whisper to NICHOLAS that the person gave us "LOTS OF MUAH CHEE" Then the male guy give us the WTF LOOK. So damn fierce la, so we pretend not to look at him. When i was eating the MUAH CHEE, i was FREAKING piss off but their personal hygiene. So FCUKING LOW la, should just fired them. I discovered they add lots of special ingredients la. SO many strand of hair laaaa, so PISS OFF. Is it the female hair drop? Should applied more head and shoulder shampoo, zz. Wont even go there to have their MUAH CHEE AGAIN~