HELLO EVERYBODY=D
I'm back from KL.
Did u all miss me=x
SURELY HAVE RIGHT?
HAHAS(:
shall blog about the KL TRIP.
1st day was nothing interesting just that we went shopping. Was quite fun actually, BUT THE 2nd day was THE BEST BARHX. Cause I WENT TO SUNWAY LAGOON. WOOHOO~~!!!! So AMAZING la, they got almost everything la GOT ANIMALS, GOT WET&DRY THEME PARK and still have the extreme PARK LA. SO cool, but i just get to play the dry one. Cause quite expensive lorr><. Only me, SAMUEL AND EELIN PLAY ONLY. The rest went to play the wet games. KL also got lots of amazing thing la, THEY GOT THE LONGEST BRIDGE IN THE WORLD, GOT THE BIGGEST INDOOR THEME PARK IN THE WOLRD and lastly THEY GOT THE TWIN TOWER. They still put TIGER IN THE THEME PARK LA, SIAO MAN. Maybe wanna attract attention only lorr. Later went to shop at the SUNWAY PRAMID. The shopping centre IS DAMN BIG LA. Can shop till u lost de lorr, hahas. They still have ice-skating in the shopping mall, so COOL LUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Can see so many ppl falling down lorr, HAHAS. SO DAMN FUNNY LORR=x Went back to the hotel got something crazy happen luh. Got somebody keep KNOCKING THE FLOOR LA. Don't know knock how many times lorr, damn NOISY AND IRRITATING. He must be crazy la, zzzzz. Then something funny happened, Marshall ask whose G.S is that, he thought was Aunt I wants. But in the end it was his FATHER LA. Damn WEIRD MAN, A MAN WEAR G.S. Marshall was likE HUH?~~~!!!! My father wore that. OMG LA, I also cannot believe la. The 3rd and 4th day nothing much happen just that mayor was sick. Hope he would be fine~ I realise that MALAYSIAN FEEL THAT THEIR LIFE LAST LONG LA. They love to JAY-WALK LA. So CRAZY, even though the car is moving continuously, they dont give a damn la. Still chiong like SUPERMAN. SIAO MAN.