September 3th 2008
Name 20 people you can think of right now.
Don't read the questions till you named the 20 people.
At the end of this, choose 5 people to do this.
1.Cherie
2.Ee Lin
3.Shannon
4.Yiming
5.YuQuan
6.Vanessa
7.Xinyi
8.Wanyi
9.Melissa
10.ShiTing
11.Cecilia
12.Augustine
13.SuYing
14.Beryl
15.Jamie
16.Samuel
17.Cheryl
18.KeMing
19.FengMing
20.Nicholas
How did you meet 14(Beryl)?
Erm, i think is through Daniel Ho barhx. If i'm not wrong=x
What will you do if you don't meet 1(Cherie)?
I will be very SAD=( CAUSE SHE IS MY BELOVED TANG JIE[:
What if 9(Melissa)20(Nicholas) dated?
It will be very SURPRISED[: I will be shocked.
Will 6(Vanessa) and 17(Cheryl) dated?
Of cause not.
Describe 3(Shannon)
BEAUTIFUL, OF CAUSE(;
Is 8(Wanyi) attractive?
YEAAA.
Describe 7(Xinyi)
CUTE(:
Know any of 12(Augustine)'s family?
His little brother lorr.
What will you do if 10(ShiTing) broke up?
I don't know, cheer her up barhx.
What language does 15(Jamie) speak?
English & Chinese.
Who is 9(Melissa) going out with?
Her family?! Maybe her boyfriend=x Not sure barhx.
How old is 16(Samuel) ?
13 years old.
When was the last time you spoke to 13(SuYing)?
Yesterday.
Who is 2(EeLin)'s favourite singer/band?
Not sure worhx, too many le><
Will you like 4(YiMing)?
NOPE, I Like him as a FATHER(: hahas.
Will you even dated 1(cherie)?
OF CAUSE I WILL. SHE's my TANG JIE SEHH.
Is 19(FengMing) single?
Erm, should be barhx.
What is 18(KeMing) full name?
Teong Ke Ming.
Will you ever be in relationship with 11(Cecilia)?
OF CAUSE NOT.
What is the school of 3(Shannon)?
Serangoon sec.
Where does 6(Vanessa) live?
Sengkang.
Favourite thing about 5(YuQuan)?
He's very kind and helpful(: