Wednesday, March 26, 2008

TODAY DAMN TIRED

Today damn tired lorr...
yesterday, i slept at 12.30am...
haiis...cause of my JIES.
everytime at night want to use computer...
make miie can't sleep sia...
I think yesterday is a DAY THAT I LEARNED HOW TO FORGIVE&FORGET
I hardly do so...
Maybe it's easier to say than to do it barhx...
But from TODAY ONWARDS...
I think i can DO IT LIA0...
I tired to CONTROL MY EMOTION AND ANGER LE...
Maybe that is the way TO FORGIVE OTHERS...
I have to accept PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE...
I can't FORCE them to change...
SO the only way left is to accept it...
ALWAYS TRY TO LOOK AT THEIR GOOD SIDE
rather than their BACKSIDE...
That will make you even more HAPPIER AND JOYFULLY...
Today at school...
DAMN BORING..
chinese lesson, maths lesson...
all so boring de...
LOOK AT THE TEACHER..can really make miie fall asleep.
luckily at HISTORY LESSON....
it's fun... AT least my HISTORY teacher will joke with us.
HE SAID,"WHEN it's time for us to go for NS, THEY WILL GIVE US SHORT NAMES...
like EM PORK..."
DAMN FUNNY LORR..
EVERYBODY HEARD IT..ALL LAUGH LORR...
another one...IS JZ HENG...
all their surname... is so INTERESTING DE.
SO COOL NOHX...
shall end here...

BUHBYES~~
CYA~~
TAKECARE~~